Just installed this unit. My wife and I like the design and functionality. Lots of features that are actually useful, not just belles and whistles. At the same time, I noticed that the assembly work is not accurate enough, so that the side flanges do not fit parallel against the face of the cabinet, leaving tapered gaps on the sides. For the same reason, the gaps between the bottom trim and the sides are different at the two corners. I would say, the factory assembly is accurate within 1/16" (just so), but the tolerances need to be within 1/32" or better, and I am sure that's what the engineers at GE had specified. We spent a serious effort on re-finishing an old cabinet (which used to house a mid-80s GE unit of the same type) and making it plumb and level, so it was somewhat surprising that the assembly tolerances of the oven itself ended up being less accurate than the cabinet installation. Of course, I can just pull the unit back out, loosen a few screws holding the flanges, and re-adjust their position, but it's easier said than done (with mounting holes already drilled into the wood), and shouldn't be necessary. I know this is something that may only be noticeable to the installer, but hopefully is a useful observation nonetheless.
- I recommend this product.