I really like this refrigerator
I chose the counter depth, because I have a narrow kitchen. It really looks great with my new cabinets. There isn't as much space inside as my old one, but it is working out just fine. I really like the freezer on the bottom and the french doors.
June 12, 2013
THIS PRODUCT HAS GREAT FEATURES
The LCD lights are just the right brightness and the ease of opening and closing the french doors are wonderful. the light weight doors are very easy to open. The freezer is spacious and can hold a lot of frozen food without burning the food.
May 23, 2013
This refrigerator really is lovely and I love that the counter depth looks really nice and built in with my cabinets. Only down fall is the lack of interior space. We are only a family of two and I still find that both fridge and freezer space are minimal.
April 20, 2013
We purchased a home in Arizona that needed new appliances and because we are not there all the time, I didn't want the stainless steel so we purchased this in balck along with the stove, microwave, and dishwasher. I have gotten so many compliments about how stunning they look next to the new granite countertops. In fact, we will probably be purchasing new appliances for my kitchen in Illinois.
April 4, 2013
Love the look and features of this refrigerator.
My father worked for GE for 40 years; we only purchased GE appliances. He passed away at the age of 91, 12 years ago, but GE has and always will be our family's appliances. Not only because of Dad, but because of their durability and well-made features; there are so many ways to store various items in this fridge with the adjustable shelves and compartments offered. We have found throughout the many years we've purchased from GE that the company stands behinds their products. Are there any other brands to choose from??!! We wouldn't know--GE is in the only brand we allow in our kitchen!
March 30, 2013
Good product of high quality
We are satisfied with this product's features and quality. Refrigerator and freezer provide adequate storage room except for wine bottles.
March 30, 2013
More room inside than I expected
Beautiful refrigerator inside and out. Plenty of space inside for a counter depth. ice make is noisy when making ice and refrigerator run a little loud.
March 15, 2013
Decent Product but not sure about the value
- The Ice maker consumes a lot of valuable space.
- The shelf design wastes a lot of space. There is this shelf support bar that runs across every shelf. It prevents certain tall boxes from sliding underneath.
- The sleek curvy lines in the refrigerator look nice but make it difficult to stack items like milk jugs etc.
- The water catch under the water dispenser is difficult to clean. The grate comes out, but the water has to be absorbed with a sponge. One cannot pour it out. Very time consuming and not easy.
- Ice dispenser sometimes gets stuck and needs to be freed up by hand or using a wooden stick.
- Electronic controls are not intuitive and are not easy to use.
- The words on the control panel are not lighted up, but the edge of the button is. So ,when it is dark, one cannot really tell what button to press, to get water.
- It is a decent product for a counter depth refrigerator.
- The LED white lights are a delight. It makes the refrigerator very bright, when opened.
- The drawers (Not the shelves) are surprisingly spacious.
- The double doors are a nice feature.
- The freezer is surprisingly spacious.
- Like the fact that the freezer has an extra built in drawer cage.
March 14, 2013