WiFi Connect - Integrations
Having WiFi Connect GE Appliances allows you several new avenues for controlling and monitoring your appliances through strategic integrations designed to enhance your ownership experience and make life easier. More ways GE Appliances is always there for you. Connected for convenience, peace of mind and the future.
Once connected to one of our Monogram, Laundry - GE Appliances, Kitchen - GE Appliances, or Comfort - GE Appliances apps, you can take your hands-free experience to another level by making connections with third party integrations:
- Connecting Geneva to Amazon Alexa devices will give you access to hands-free voice control of your appliances.
- Learn more at: Amazon Alexa Benefits for WiFi Connect Appliances
The Google Assistant*
- Connecting Geneva Home to your Google Assistant devices will give you hands-free voice control of your appliances.
- Learn more at: The Google Assistant Benefits for WiFi Connect Appliances
- By asking Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant to tell GE Appliances' voice control assistant, Geneva, which of the 11 most popular DiGiorno pizza styles you want to bake, your oven will skip the preheat and determine the right temperature and time controls for your pizza choice.
- Learn more at: DiGiorno® Pizza in WiFi Connect Wall Ovens & Ranges
- The Drop Recipes app and Kitchen OS platform can control your GE Appliances WiFi Connect wall oven or range to bring recipes to life. You can preheat your oven and set the cook timer right from the Drop Recipe App.
- Learn more at: Drop - GE Appliances
- The Innit smart assistant app is a major leap forward from the traditional and one-dimensional recipe format. The Innit app addresses all four phases of daily meal logistics - planning, shopping, preparing, and cooking - and assists home cooks with each phase through a seamless system that builds confidence in the kitchen. The Innit app can control your GE Appliances WiFi Connect wall oven or range by turning it on and off at the appropriate time, send custom instructions to ensure optimal cooking, and notify you when your meal is ready. Download the Innit app and follow the instructions to connect your GE Appliances WiFi Connect cooking product.
- Learn more at: Innit
Convenience & Security
Amazon Dash Replenishment
- Amazon Dash Replenishment Service can be used with WiFi Connect appliances: dishwashers, dryers, and SmartDispense™ top-load washers. When Amazon Dash Replenishment Service (DRS) is set up through the Laundry - GE Appliances or Kitchen - GE Appliances apps, detergent, fabric softener, or dryer sheets can be ordered automatically from Amazon when supplies are running low.
- Learn more about Amazon Dash Replenishment for Washers: Amazon Dash Replenishment Service for WiFi Connect Washers with SmartDispense Technology (on select models)
- Learn more about Amazon Dash Replenishment for Dryers: Amazon Dash Replenishment Service for WiFi Connect Dryers
- Learn more about Amazon Dash Replenishment for Dishwashers: Amazon Dash Replenishment Service for WiFi Connect Dishwashers
- Apple HomeKit allows users to control and monitor connected products in their home, including compatible WiFi Connect air conditioners. When connected using the Apple Home app, you can change the set temperature, turn the unit On or Off in Cool mode, and even see when you're saving energy.
- For more information, visit: WiFi Connect Air Conditioners - Apple HomeKit
IFTTT (If This/Then That)
- Take your connected appliances further using IFTTT, a free web service that allows you to create "if this/then that" connections (recipes) between various apps and WiFi enabled products, including your WiFi Connect GE Appliances. As an example, create a recipe that says: IF the dryer cycle is complete THEN the kitchen light will blink.
- Learn more about IFTTT, visit: WiFi Connect GE Appliances - IFTTT
Works with Nest:
- GE Appliances WiFi Connect wall ovens and ranges can integrate with the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm and the Nest app to notify you if your oven is on when smoke is detected or you have left home.
- Learn more at: Nest Setup with WiFi Connect Wall Ovens & Ranges
First, determine whether your appliance has WiFi Connect Capability at: Does My Appliance Have WiFi Connect Capability? Interested in purchasing a WiFi Connect appliance? View our full suite of connected appliances: WiFi Connect GE Appliances
Then, get assistance setting up your WiFi Connect appliances at geappliances.com/ConnectHelp.
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC."