Microwave Stainless Interior Cleaning Recommendations
To minimize the possibility of electric shock, unplug the microwave from the power supply before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
Most spills and splatters in the microwave clean up easily with a damp, soapy cloth or sponge. It is best to clean soil as soon as it appears. Consult your Owner's Manual for information about cleaning your microwave.
Cleaning the interior
Some spatters can be removed with a paper towel; others may require a warm soapy cloth. Remove greasy spatters with a sudsy cloth, then rinse with a damp cloth. Use only mild, non-abrasive soaps or detergents applied with a sponge, or soft cloth. You can use a plastic, soap-filled scouring pad or sponge for heavy soils.
If the food has cooked onto the interior:
- Heat one cup of water on full power for three minutes. The heat and steam help to soften the food.
- After the three minutes, allow five additional minutes of stand time.
- Then, clean as usual. A plastic pad or scrubber can be used.
Cleaning the door (both interior and exterior):
Use only mild, non-abrasive soaps or detergents applied with a sponge or soft cloth.
Cleaning the control panel
Wipe with a soft, damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not spray any solution directly onto the controls
Do not use:
- Abrasive cleaners
- Sharp utensils on the oven walls.
- Never use a commercial oven cleaner on any part of the oven