Advantium 120 vs 240
The 120 volt and 240 volt Advantium ovens both offer the same great cooking options:
- Convection Cooking
The primary difference is in the speed and interior light function:
240 volt Advantium
- 4x-8x faster than conventional cooking
- Can have multiple heat functions on at once: microwave, fan, upper heat, lower heat, interior lights, etc. Ex. During Speedcooking, the microwave and upper and/or lower lamps can be on at the same time while cooking.
- Interior light is the halogen cooking lights, so light does not stay on; cycles on/off with the cooking.
- No preheat necessary, except with convection cooking.
120 volt Advantium
- 2x-4x faster than conventional cooking
- Heat functions cycle one at a time: microwave, fan, upper heat, lower heat, lights, etc. Ex. During Speedcooking, the microwave, upper lamps and lower lamps cycle on at different times.
- Has a separate light for the interior light; light stays on.
- Preheating is recommended