Front Load Washer Moving Instructions
To minimize the possibility of electric shock, unplug this appliance from the power supply or turn the house circuit breaker/fuse to the off position before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
To prepare the washer for moving/storing/shipping:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Re-install the shipping bolts, spacers, and clamps on the back of the washer to prevent damage to the unit.
- Turn off the hot and cold water supply to the washer.
- With a pair of pliers carefully unscrew and remove the hoses from the washer and the faucets. The hoses can be stored inside the washer tub.
- Remove drain hose from house drain standpipe.
- Remove the mounting screw that holds the hose attached to the back of washer.
- Pull drain hose out and store it in tub.
For additional information about moving the washer, please check your Owner's Manual. For information about the shipping bolts, consult the Installation instructions for your washer. Download a copy of your Owner's Manual.
Note: Should you need to obtain a new shipping kit for a front load washer, the part number for is WH16X10006.
- The length of bolts in Washer Shipping Bolt Kit (part# WH16X10006) is approximately 6-15/16"