Parts - Updating Your SmartOrder Subscriptions
Once you’ve joined, SmartOrder is easy to manage. You can change your next order date, skip an order, change your selected frequency, or cancel a subscription by visiting ‘My SmartOrders’ after signing into your account.
Updates will be applied to all future shipments associated with your SmartOrder. Changes made do not apply to shipments that have already entered the shipping process. Please allow up to 24 hours for modifications or cancellations to be processed.
You can make the following changes under the ‘My SmartOrders’ section of your account.
Change an order date:
- To change your next order date, go to the 'My Next Order' tab under 'My SmartOrders' and click the 'Change Order Date' link near the next order date. Select a new date from the pop-up calendar. This will change the order date for the entire order.
- If an order contains multiple items, but you would only like to change the order date of a single item, go to the ‘My SmartOrder Items’ tab and identify the individual item you would like to modify. Please click the next order date for the individual item and select your desired next order date from the pop-up calendar.
Skip a delivery:
- To skip an order, go to the ‘My Next Order’ tab and click the ‘Skip Order’ link near the next order date to skip the entire order.
Change Shipment Frequency:
- To modify the delivery frequency for a subscription item, go to the ‘My SmartOrder Items’ tab. On this tab, the current delivery frequency is displayed next to each subscription item in a drop down menu. To change the delivery frequency for an individual subscription item, simply click the arrow of the frequency drop down next to the item you would like to modify, and select your next desired frequency from the pull down menu.
- To cancel a subscription item, go to the 'My SmartOrder Items' tab and click the 'Deactivate' link under the item status. You'll be prompted to confirm this action and indicate your reason for cancelling. We appreciate any valuable feedback you can provide regarding your cancellation. After you deactivate your item, your subscription will be cancelled and no future orders will be placed. You will also receive an email notification confirming this.