Microwave Changing the Power Level
To change the power level on most models:
- Press Time Cook, Micro Cook, or Cook Time.
- Enter cooking time in minutes and seconds.
- Press Power Level
- Select a desired power level between 1-10 (Default is 10 which is the highest power level).
- Press Start
To change the power level on most "selector dial" models:
- Set the cook time
- Press the Power Level button
- Turn the dial clockwise to increase or counter-clockwise to decrease the power level.
- Press the dial to enter
- Press the Start/Pause button to start cooking.
For instructions specific to your model, consult your Owner's Manual.