Dishwasher - Cleaning the Exterior
To clean the exterior of the dishwasher, including the control panel and trim:
- Use a clean, soft, lightly dampened cloth, then dry thoroughly. A little dish soap may be added to the cloth if needed.
- Use Cerama Bryte Appliance Cleaner, part number WX10X392.
- Use a good appliance wax or polish on the door.
Cleaning Stainless Doors
- Use Stainless Steel Magic or a similar product using a clean soft cloth.
- For cleaning rust and tarnish: cleaners with oxalic acid (ex. Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser™) will remove rust, tarnish and small blemishes. Use only a liquid cleanser free of grit and rub in the direction of the brush lines with a damp soft sponge.
- Do not use appliance wax, polish, bleach or products containing chlorine on Stainless Steel.
Integrated Door Panel (Custom Wood Panels)
- This is a custom installed door panel, and you will need to refer to the cabinet manufacturer's recommendations for proper cleaning.
- Do not use scouring pads or powered cleaners because these products can scratch the finish
Information about caring for your dishwasher can be found in the Owner's Manual.