Refrigerator - Condensation in Fresh Food Compartment
If the doors are opened frequently, left open, or even left slightly ajar, it would not be unusual to see some moisture or condensation on the shelves, packages, or walls.
Try the following to resolve this problem:
- Remove any moisture with a dry towel.
- Turn the control to a cooler setting. Refer to your Owner's Manual. Download a copy of your Owner's Manual
- Make sure the doors close and seal properly.
- Check the door gasket. If the gasket has cuts/tears/rips it needs to be replaced. To view how to adjust your door gasket:
- Check door alignment. If the doors are uneven, refer to your Installation Instructions. Download a copy of your Installation Instructions
- Make sure the refrigerator is leveled properly. The doors should close on their own. Refer to your Installation Instructions. Download a copy of your Installation Instructions. View a short video on how to level the refrigerator:
See also Refrigerator Interior Moisture
If moisture continues to form after 24 hours, please schedule a service appointment with GE Appliances Factory Service.