Range - Glass Cooktop Cleaners
Cleaning with the cleaning cream after each use of the radiant glass cooktop will keep the cooktop looking new and keep it easy to clean. Ceramic cooktop cleaning creams are recommended. For more information on cleaning your glass cooktop, visit: Range - Glass Cooktop Cleaning Instructions
Below is a listed of suggested cleaners:
- CeramaBryte® (WX10X300): 28 oz bottle of ceramic cooktop cleaner. Most glass cooktops and ranges come with a sample of CeramaBryte® Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner.
- CeramaBryte® Pads (WX10X350): 4 cleaning pads for use with the cleaner.
- Cerama Bryte Wipes (WX10X305): 35 wipes per canister
- CeramaBryte® Kit (WB64X5027) - Includes 28 oz. bottle of cream and a cooktop scraper.
- Cerama Bryte Cooktop Cleaning Kit (WX10X117GCS): Includes Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaner, a Cerama Bryte cleaning pad, and a scraper.
- Cerama Bryte Touchup Cleaner (WX10X391) 16 oz bottle of cleaner
- Razor Scraper (WX10X0302): The razor blade helps removes burned on residue. It is packed inverted for safety reasons. Prior to use, the blade must be rotated and reinserted into slot. Do not use a dull or nicked blade.
The Cerama Bryte® cleaners and all recommended supplies are available through our GE Appliance Parts Center. Purchase GE Appliance parts or accessories online