Kitchen Hub - Google & Android Support
The Kitchen Hub is an integrated smart-touch screen and ventilation combo that fits above your range. With the Kitchen Hub, you'll have access to 5000+ recipes and guided cooking, as well as be able to stream video, video chat, take pictures, check your calendar and use voice control, and manage your smart products and appliances. The Kitchen Hub uses the Android 8.x (Oreo) operating system, and has built-in Google Assistant.
For general support information from Google:
- General: https://support.google.com/
- Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay#topic=3364260
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=7438008
- Android: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en#topic=7313011
- Google Photos: https://support.google.com/photos/?hl=en#topic=6128818
- Gmail: https://support.google.com/mail/?hl=en#topic=7065107
- The Google Assistant: https://support.google.com/assistant/?hl=en#topic=7546466
- Google Calendar: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/2465776
- Google Play Parental Controls (Music, Movies, TV, etc.): https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1075738
- Voice Command - Primary vs Secondary voice control (link up to 6 people's voices with Voice Match): https://support.google.com/assistant/answer/9071681?hl=en
- Bluetooth Devices: https://support.google.com/android/answer/9075925
Connecting to WiFi and Resetting Your Kitchen Hub
For technical support for the Connected capabilities of the Kitchen Hub, contact our Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].