Zoneline - Constant Fan Setting Set-Up
Follow these instructions to set up your GE Zoneline air conditioner to use the constant fan setting, sometimes required in assisted living facilities where the indoor fan is required to run 100% of the time during heating an cooling, and even in the Off mode. The constant fan setting ensures the fan will run whenever power is supplied to the Zoneline.
To set Constant Fan:
- First access the Auxiliary Settings button by removing the indoor (front) grill. Once the grill is removed, you will see the red auxiliary settings button on the right, near the yellow caution label.
- On the control panel, press the Mode button until Off is illuminated.
- Then, press the auxiliary button to access the auxiliary settings. AU will appear in the control panel display.
- Press the Mode button repeatedly until the number 4 appears in the display. The default setting is 4u, which indicates Constant Fan is off.
- Pressing the + button turns the constant fan ON. You will see a 4n in the control panel display.
- Pressing the - button turns the constant fan OFF.
- Press the red auxiliary settings button again to save your changes.
View our Constant Fan Set Up video: