Zoneline - Remote Wall Thermostat Set-Up
Follow these instructions to set up your GE Zoneline air conditioner for use with a remote wall thermostat.
- First access the Auxiliary Settings button by removing the indoor (front) grill. Once the grill is removed, you will see the red auxiliary settings button on the right, near the caution label.
- On the control panel, press the Mode button until Off is illuminated.
- Then, press the auxiliary button to access the auxiliary settings. AU will appear in the control panel display.
- Press the Mode button repeatedly until the number 6u appears in the display. This indicates you are using the onboard controls.
- Pressing the + button means you are using a remote wall thermostat that is manual changeover. You will see a 6n in the display.
- Pressing the + button a second time indicates you are using an automatic changeover thermostat. You will see a 6A in the display.
- To go from 6A (automatic changeover) to 6n (manual changeover), press the - button.
- Press the red auxiliary settings button again to save your changes.
View our Wall Thermostat Set-Up video: