Zoneline - Turning Off or Adjusting the Digital Fan Speed
Follow these instructions to change the digital fan speed on your make-up air module on your GE Zoneline air conditioner.
To adjust the Digital Fan Speed:
- First access the Auxiliary Settings button by removing the indoor (front) grill. Once the grill is removed, you will see the red auxiliary settings button on the right, near the yellow caution label.
- On the control panel, press the Mode button until Off is illuminated.
- Then, press the auxiliary button to access the auxiliary settings. AU will appear in the control panel display.
- Press the Mode button repeatedly until the number 01 appears in the display. "01" indicates the digital fans are currently set at 25 CFM.
- Pressing the + button increases the digital fan speed setting, which will show in the display as "02", "03", etc. Pressing the - button decreases the digital fan speed setting or turns the digital fans Off.
- 01 = 25 CFM (minimum fan setting)
- 02 = 30 CFM
- 03 = 35 CFM
- 04 = 40 CFM
- 05 = 45 CFM
- 06 = 50 CFM (maximum fan setting)
- 00 = Off (press the - button until 0 is in the display)
- Press the red auxiliary settings button again to save your changes.
View our Adjusting the Digital Fan Speed video: