Scheduling Service on GE Appliance Products
To obtain in-warranty or out-of-warranty repair on Major Appliances, you may call 1-800-432-2737 or schedule a service appointment online. Pricing Estimates for major appliance repair can also be found online or from a call representative at 1-800-432-2737.
Major Appliances include:
- Dishwasher (Built in and Portable)
- Dryer (Gas and Electric)
- Microwave (Built-in, Countertop, Over-the-Range, Combo)
- Advantium (Built-in, Over-the-Range, Combo)
- Range (Gas, Electric, and Dual Fuel)
- Room Air Conditioner (Built-in, Window and Zoneline)
- Ventilation System (including downdraft vent)
- Water Filtration Systems (online scheduling currently not available)
- Water Heater (online scheduling currently not available)
- Water Softener (online scheduling currently not available)
- Wine Vault (Monogram)
Some appliances have return-to-vendor warranties and cannot be serviced. These may include window air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and countertop microwaves. Check the warranty page in the appliance's owners manual for details. Download a copy of the Owner's Manual.
Water Heater and Water Products
- Electric and Gas Water Heater Service: Contact the Water Heater Technical Support line at 1-800-431-1549 (Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST, Sunday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
- GeoSpring Hybrid (Heat Pump) Electric Water Heater Service: Contact 1-888-443-4394.
- Hot and Cold Water Dispensers: Are not serviced by GE. To make a warranty claim, return the product to the retailer from which it was purchased, along with a copy of the "Proof of Purchase".
- All other Water Products service: Contact the SmartWater line at 1-800-952-5039.
Re-Scheduling or Canceling service for GE Products:
For all Major Appliances, if you have the confirmation number for your service call, you may reschedule or cancel online. Otherwise, you may call GE Appliance Service at 1-800-432-2737.