Parts Returns - How to Return a Part
Returning a Part
If you ordered a part online that you would like to return, you may start by requesting a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. Through this process, you will be given instructions on how to return the item.
- A RMA number is required for a return and must be visible and legible on the return package or the return will not be processed.
- May be returned for credit within 30 days from the date the part or accessory was shipped to you from our warehouse. The part or accessory may be returned for a $15 re-stocking fee between 31 and 90 days from shipment. After 90 days the part or accessory may not be returned.
- We do not cover the cost of return shipping, but if the reason for the return is determined to be our error, we'll issue an additional $4 credit toward the shipping costs. To receive credit for returned parts and accessories, all items must be in sellable condition.
Did not Order Online?
- If the part you would like to return was not ordered online, please call 1-800-477-6186 for assistance, Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Time.
Need to Exchange?
- If you're looking to exchange a part or accessory you purchased, complete the returns process for the current item and place a new order for the item you need.