How to Schedule Service on GE Appliance Products
To obtain in-warranty or out-of-warranty service, please schedule a service appointment with GE Appliances Factory Service.
Major Appliances include:
- Dishwasher (Built in and Portable)
- Dryer (Gas and Electric)
- Microwave (Built-in, Countertop, Over-the-Range, Combo)
- Advantium (Built-in, Over-the-Range, Combo)
- Range (Gas, Electric, and Dual Fuel)
- Room Air Conditioner (Built-in, Window and Zoneline)
- Ventilation System (including downdraft vent)
- Water Filtration Systems (online scheduling currently not available)
- Water Heater (online scheduling currently not available)
- Water Softener (online scheduling currently not available)
- Wine Vault (Monogram)
Some appliances have return-to-vendor warranties and cannot be serviced. These may include window air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and countertop microwaves. Check the warranty page in the appliance's owners manual for details. Download a copy of the Owner's Manual.
Water Heater and Water Products
- Electric and Gas Water Heater Service: Contact the Water Heater Technical Support line at 1-800-431-1549 (Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST, Sunday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
- GeoSpring Hybrid (Heat Pump) Electric Water Heater Service: Contact 1-888-443-4394.
- Hot and Cold Water Dispensers: Are not serviced by GE. To make a warranty claim, return the product to the retailer from which it was purchased, along with a copy of the "Proof of Purchase".
- All other Water Products service: Contact the SmartWater line at 1-800-952-5039.
Re-Scheduling or Canceling Service for GE Products:
For all Major Appliances, if you have the confirmation number for your service call, you may reschedule or cancel with GE Appliances Factory Service.
Tracking Your Service Call
Keep informed about your service appointment using our Service Tracker. You can access details such as: the status of the call, the technician's first name, and a map which allows you to track the technician once they are on the way to your home.
For more information, visit: Service Tracker - Check Status of Your Appointment