Refrigerator Cleaning Behind / Under the Unit
To clean behind the refrigerator, the unit should be pulled away from the wall.
Cleaning Behind the Refrigerator:
- If your model has wheels, raise the leveling legs using your Installation Instructions as a guide.
- Pull the refrigerator straight out. Do not move the refrigerator in a side direction; it may damage the floor covering or the refrigerator.
- When cleaning is complete, return the refrigerator back to position by pushing it straight back, and make sure you don't roll over the power cord or icemaker supply line (on some models).
Be careful when moving the refrigerator away from the wall. All types of floor coverings can be damaged, particularly vinyl.
Cleaning Under the Refrigerator:
- While it is not necessary for the performance of the refrigerators with a Neverclean Condenser, if you want to clean dust, pet hair, etc. off the floor beneath the refrigerator, an appliance brush or vacuum with a hose attachment can be used. You can purchase an appliance brush set (PM14X10056) from GE Appliance Parts. Order a GE Appliance Part online.
- For more information on the brush set: Appliance Brush Set