Washer Optional WiFi Connect - Set-Up Troubleshooting
For help connecting your Optional WiFi Connect washer: Washer and Dryer - Set-Up Optional WiFi Connect with ConnectPlus Module
If you have difficulty with the set-up process when connecting your WiFi Connect washer to your WiFi:
Washer Does Not Support a ConnectPlus
- The WiFi Connect feature is not available on all washers. View which models have this feature: Optional WiFi Connect
Password to Connected Module is Incorrect or Failed
- Verify the password on the ConnectPlus module and re-enter.
LED Light on the Module is Not Flashing / Not On
- Verify the ConnectPlus module is plugged into the appliance. Press and hold the button on the ConnectPlus module until the LED starts to flash.
- You may have entered the wrong password or chosen the wrong home network. Verify you have entered the home WiFi network password correctly.
- HINT: To check if the issue is with the password or the App, disconnect the phone or another device from your home WiFi network and reconnect by entering your home network password manually. If the password is correct and the app will not connect, call the GE Appliances Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].
App Cannot Locate the Home Network
- If you do not see your home network in the list of WiFi networks, your home network may be hidden. Chose the "Other" option and enter your network name and password yourself.
- If the App still cannot locate your home network, move the router closer to the appliance or purchase a WiFi extender.
- LED Solid Light: The app is unable to locate the appliance in the GE Cloud. Close the app and reopen it to resolve the issue.
- LED Flashing Light: Password or home network is incorrect. Press "Retry" and re-enter the home network name and password.
For further assistance, call the GE Appliances Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].
For information on the washer's Clean Speak feature: Washer and Dryer - Clean Speak