Dryer- Built-In WiFi Set-Up Troubleshooting
For help connecting your dryer with Built-In WiFi powered by SmartHQ: Washer and Dryer - Set-Up Built-in WiFi
If you have difficulty with the set-up process when connecting your dryer to your WiFi:
- Verify the home WiFi network password entered is correct.
- HINT: To check if the issue is with the password or the SmartHQ app, disconnect the phone or another device from your home WiFi network and reconnect. If the password is correct and the SmartHQ app will not connect, call the Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].
SmartHQ app Cannot Locate the Home Network
- Move the router closer to the appliance or a WiFi extender may be needed.
- LED Solid Light: The SmartHQ app is unable to locate the appliance. Close the SmartHQ app and reopen it to resolve the issue.
- LED Flashing Light: Password or home network is incorrect. Re-enter the password or home network.
For further assistance, call the Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].