Dryer Built-In WiFi Connect - Set-Up Troubleshooting
For help connecting your WiFi Connect dryer: Washer and Dryer - Set-Up Built-in WiFi Connect
If you have difficulty with the set-up process when connecting your WiFi Connect dryer to your WiFi:
- Verify the home WiFi network password entered is correct.
- HINT: To check if the issue is with the password or the App, disconnect the phone or another device from your home WiFi network and reconnect. If the password is correct and the app will not connect, call the GE Appliances Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].
App Cannot Locate the Home Network
- Move the router closer to the appliance or a WiFi extender may be needed.
- LED Solid Light: The app is unable to locate the appliance. Close the app and reopen it to resolve the issue.
- LED Flashing Light: Password or home network is incorrect. Re-enter the password or home network.
For further assistance, call the GE Appliances Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].
For information on the dryer's Clean Speak feature: Laundry Clean Speak