Does My Appliance Have WiFi Connect Capability?
GE Appliances has a full suite of WiFi Connect smart appliances you can monitor or control using the GE Appliances apps on your smartphone or hands-free using with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant*. For more information on our WiFi Connect appliances, visit: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/connected-appliances
To confirm your appliance has WiFi Connect capabilities:
- Locate your model number on the GE Appliances web site.
- Where is my model number located?
- To search for your model, each page on our GE Appliances web site has a search box in the upper right corner where you can type your model number.
- Select the model number closest to yours from the result list.
- Your model may have an extra number or letter in the model number. Just select the model that most closely matches your model.
- On the model product page, find the "Specs & Details" tab. Search for the "WiFi Connect" feature in the list.
- If WiFi Connect is not listed, your model is not connectable.
- If WiFi Connect: Built-In or WiFi Connect: Optional is listed as a feature, you just have to download the App and connect your appliance. Appliances with the WiFi Connect: Optional feature will also require a ConnectPlus module. For more information, visit: Built-In WiFi Connect vs Optional WiFi Connect.
Learn more about using your WiFi Connect appliances at: geappliances.com/ConnectHelp
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC.