Kitchen Hub - Cleaning the Filters
The metal filters trap grease during cooking. The filters must always be in place when the unit is in use. The grease filters are dishwasher-safe and should be cleaned every month, depending on the usage of the unit.
- Press on the filter handle to disengage the filter lock, which releases the filter.
- Swish the filter in hot soapy water and rinse in clean water or wash it in the dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Some discoloration of the filter may occur in the dishwasher.
- Allow the filter to dry completely before placing it back into place.
- Fit the tabs at the bottom of the filter into the slots in the back of the filter opening.
- Lift up the front side of the filter and push gently until the filter locks into place. Make sure the filter lock is in the closed position to secure the filter.
If the Kitchen Hub is set-up for recirculating exhaust, you will need to check and replace the charcoal filter. For assistance with the charcoal filters, visit: Kitchen Hub - Charcoal Filters (Recirculating Venting Only)