Kitchen Hub - Cleaning The Exterior
To clean your Kitchen Hub, follow these directions or consult the cleaning section of your Owner's Manual.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Dry thoroughly. Do not use large amounts of soap and water, sharp objects, or abrasives - they can damage the screen.
- Use a dry, soft cloth to carefully clean the lens
- Clean off the grease and dust on the bottom often. Use a solution of warm water and mild detergent.
- Clean the outside of the appliance with a sudsy cloth Rinse and then dry. Do not use appliance wax, polish, bleach or products containing chlorine on Stainless Steel finishes
Stainless Surfaces (Stainless Models)
- To clean the stainless steel surface, use warm sudsy water or a stainless steel cleaner or polish.
- Purchase a stainless steel cleaner
- Cleaners with oxalic acid such as Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser will remove surface rust, tarnish, and small blemishes. Use only a liquid cleanser free of grit and rub in the direction of the brush lines with a damp soft sponge.
- Always wipe the surface in the direction of the brush line.
Painted and Black Stainless Surfaces
- To clean the outer surface, use a warm or hot damp cloth with a mild detergent suitable for painted surfaces. Use a clean, damp cloth to remove soap.
- Dry with a dry, clean cloth.
- Clean any grease-laden surfaces frequently.
- Use appliance wax, polish, bleach or products containing chlorine on Stainless Steel finishes.
- Do not use a steel wool pads or other abrasive cleaners; they will scratch the surface.
- Use cleaners with ammonia or alcohol, as they can damage the appearance of the appliance.
- If you choose to use a common household cleaner, DO NOT spray directly on the appliance. First apply the cleaner directly to a clean cloth, then wipe the soiled area.