Amazon Alexa U+ Connect Set-Up for WiFi Connect Appliances
U+ Connect works with Amazon Alexa to take GE Appliances WiFi Connect Microwaves to the next level with hands-free voice controls.
To use U+ Connect, you must have one or more GE Appliances WiFi Connect products connected to your home WiFi network. For more information, visit: WiFi Connected Appliances.
To confirm your appliance has WiFi Connect Capability, visit: Does My Appliance Have WiFi Connect Capability?
For more information on Amazon Alexa devices, visit: Echo & Alexa Devices
With U+ Connect, you can use simple voice commands like: "Alexa, defrost two pounds of chicken in my microwave" or "Alexa, add 30 more seconds to the microwave." For a full list of features and voice prompts, go to Amazon Alexa Benefits for WiFi Connect Appliances
You must have Alexa set up before using U+ Connect.
To get started:
- First, ensure your WiFi Connect appliance is Connected to your home network. For assistance, go to geappliances.com/ConnectHelp.
- Open the Alexa App.
- Go to Skills & Games and Search "U+ Connect."
- Click on U+ Connect and click the ENABLE button.
- Enter your GE Appliances Account username and password and hit "sign in."
- Say "Discover Devices" to your Alexa device to link your account to Alexa.
For further assistance, call the GE Appliances Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].