Washer WiFi Connect - Benefits of Laundry - GE Appliances App
Check your washer with an app that lets you monitor cycles and settings, download custom specialty cycles and receive alerts when clothes haven't been removed.
With the Laundry - GE Appliances app (free from Google Play or Apple App Store), you'll be able to:
- Monitor cycle status & time remaining
- Receive an alert when your cycle has finished, but the door has not been opened
- Unlock 3 custom specialty cycles (Quick Rinse, Hand wash, Activewear)
- Monitor levels of SmartDispense™ tanks and reorder using Amazon Dash Replenishment (on some models).
- Turn your washer on, off, or delay the start of your washer using WiFi Connect Remote Control (on some models)
- Further expand the capabilities of your product by connecting with our integrations
See how our GE Appliances WiFi Connected Washer works:
To connect your washer:
Models with built-in WiFi Connect or optional WiFi Connect can communicate wirelessly when the Laundry - GE Appliances App is used. For models listed as WiFi Connect Optional, the ConnectPlus / U+ Connect module (PBX10W00Y0) is needed to connect wirelessly. Visit Connected Washers & Dryers for more information about these products.
- For set-up instructions on WiFi Connect washers: Washer and Dryer - Set-Up Built-In WiFi Connect
- For set-up instructions on Optional WiFi Connect washers (with ConnectPlus / U+ Connect module): Washer and Dryer - Set-Up Optional WiFi Connect with ConnectPlus / U+ Connect Module
Having WiFi Connect GE Appliances allows you several new avenues for controlling and monitoring your appliances through strategic partnerships designed to enhance your ownership experience and make life easier. For more information: WiFi Connect - Integrations.