Amazon Dash Replenishment Service for WiFi Connect Washers with SmartDispense™ Technology
Amazon Dash Replenishment Service can be used with 2016 and older WiFi Connect top load washers with SmartDispense™ (bulk dispenser) technology. To determine the year of manufacture, locate the serial number of your product and refer to this table: How to Determine the Age or Manufacture Date of a GE Appliance
Learn more about SmartDispense washers: Top Load Washers - SmartDispense Technology
When Amazon Dash Replenishment Service is set up through the Laundry - GE Appliances App, detergent and fabric softener can be ordered automatically from Amazon when supplies are running low. The washer's bulk dispensers have sensors that know how much detergent and softener is in the reservoirs, and with the help of the App, Amazon will automatically order more product for you when your inventory is below the reorder amount.
Learn more about WiFi Connect washers: Washer WiFi Connect - Benefits of Laundry - GE Appliances App
To get started:
- Connect your WiFi Connect washer to the Laundry - GE Appliances App. For assistance, visit: Washer and Dryer - Set-Up Built-in WiFi Connect
- Note: Amazon Dash Replenishment is currently available on top load washers with SmartDispense only.
- From the Laundry - GE Appliances App, go to Amazon Dash Replenishment in the Washer navigation menu.
- From the Amazon Dash Replenishment screen, log into your Amazon account (or create an account) to set-up Amazon Dash Replenishment.
- Select your detergent and fabric softener to order from the choices offered by Amazon. Click Complete Set-Up when finished.
- You can change your reorder point for detergent and fabric softener. The default reorder point is set to "Re-order when you have less than 25% detergent and fabric softener."
- You can change the setting to 0/25/50/100 percent or a custom percentage by clicking Manage Auto Replenishment.
- The re-order set point can be changed for detergent and fabric softener separately.
These settings can be changed at any time when you log into Amazon Dash Replenishment through the Laundry - GE Appliances App. Simply click Manage Auto Replenishment.
See how Amazon Dash Replenishment works with your WiFi Connect washer:
See how Amazon Dash Replenishment works with your WiFi Connect dryer: Amazon Dash Replenishment Service for WiFi Connect Dryers
For further assistance, call the GE Appliances Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].