Smart Ranges and Wall Ovens - Cancel Remote Enable
The Remote Enable feature on smart wall ovens and ranges allows you to start your oven remotely by using the SmartHQ™ app on your smartphone, or hands-free control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant*The appliance needs to be connected to your home network before using the Remote Enable pad. For help getting Connected, visit: Smart Ranges and Wall Ovens - Set Up Built-In WiFi
For more information about using Amazon Alexa for hands-free voice control of your smart appliances, see: Amazon Alexa Benefits for Smart AppliancesFor more information about using the Google Assistant for hands-free voice control of your smart appliances, see: The Google Assistant Benefits for Smart Appliances
To cancel Remote Enable:Opening the oven door when the oven is off or pressing the Remote Enable pad will cancel Remote Enable. You will not be able to start the oven remotely. Remote Enable must be engaged again to start the oven remotely.
- When canceled, “Remote” will no longer be on the display and you will not be able to use the oven remotely.
- Remote Enable turns off when the cooking cycle ends or if you cancel the feature. We recommend pressing the Remote Enable button each time you turn off the oven (or remove your food) so this feature will be ready for remote use the next time you need it.
To use Remote Enable:
- Smart Ranges and Wall Ovens - Starting Your Oven Remotely
- Smart Ranges and Wall Ovens - Control Your Oven Remotely
- Smart Ranges and Wall Ovens - Tips for Using Remote Enable
For further assistance, call the Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC.