Range and Wall Oven WiFi Connect - Tips for Using Remote Enable
The Remote Enable feature on WiFi Connect wall ovens and ranges allows you to start your oven remotely by using the Kitchen - GE Appliances app on your smartphone, or hands-free control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant*.
The appliance needs to be connected to your home network before using the Remote Enable pad. For help getting Connected, visit: Range and Wall Oven - Set Up Built-In WiFi Connect
For more information about using Amazon Alexa for hands-free voice control of your WiFi Connect GE Appliances, see: Amazon Alexa Benefits for WiFi Connect Appliances
For more information about using the Google Assistant for hands-free voice control of your WiFi Connect GE Appliances, see: The Google Assistant Benefits for WiFi Connect Appliances
Tips for using Remote Enable:
- Remote Enable turns off when the cooking cycle ends or if you cancel the feature. We recommend pressing the Remote Enable button each time you turn off the oven (or remove your food) so this feature will be ready for remote use the next time you need it.
- Before setting Remote Enable, make sure nothing being stored in the oven, such as pans, utensils, etc.
- All of the Special Features outlined in the Owner's Manual can be modified at any time and don't require engaging Remote Enable first. Examples include: Sabbath mode, beeper volume, clock mode, etc. Download a copy of the Owner's Manual.
To use Remote Enable:
- Range and Wall Oven WiFi Connect - Starting Your Oven Remotely
- Range and Wall Oven WiFi Connect - Control Your Oven Remotely
- Range and Wall Oven WiFi Connect - Cancel Remote Enable
For further assistance, call the GE Appliances Connected Home Support Line at 1-800-220-6899, Monday -Friday 9am - 11pm ET, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 3pm ET, or email [email protected].
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC.